Before girls begin selling
cookies itís important for leaders to go over the safety dos and doníts so
that the girls have them fresh in their minds. This game (adapted from one
provided by the ABC cookie company) reviews some common safety rules.
There is also a sheet of blank cards for you to add your own dos and
Print all of the items on cardstock for added durability and if possible
laminate (clear contact paper works well for do-it-yourself laminating).
Print one copy of the question cards and two copies of the dos and doníts
How To Play
1. Player/Team 1 receives one Do Card and one Donít Card.
2. Player/Team 2 draws a Question Card and reads the question aloud.
3. Player/Team 1 responds by holding a Do Card or a Donít Card.
4. Player/Team 2 either agrees or disagrees with response and explains
5. The adult volunteer either confirms the explanation or guides
Players/Teams to the correct one.
6. Take turns until all Question Cards have been used.